Internship in China - Application
- Inform yourself on our homepage
- Ask potential questions, here
- Complete our application form, here
- We will review your application and forward it to your account manager in China
- You and your account manager will talk about your motivation and personal goals
- Matching and interview
- Register for the Intern in China Program
- Preparations for your stay in China
- Arrival in China
Before completing our online application, please inform yourself on our website and ask potential questions from your side, here.
Filling the application form is not legally binding, i.e. we won’t charge you anything if we cannot match you with a suitable company.
After reviewing your application, one of our program consultants will get in touch with you and let you know about the steps to follow. He will then brief your future account manager in China. He/she will contact you shortly after. You will be asked to place a deposit, so the matching process can begin. If we won’t be able to match you successfully, your deposit will be refunded to you.
Why then placing a deposit?
It’s very simple: In the past we made bad experiences with applicants not being serious with their applications. That then caused a lot of work and trouble on our side and at our partner companies. So, since then we introduced the deposit to sort out non-serious applications.