Internship in China - Finally in China
- Inform yourself on our homepage
- Ask potential questions, here
- Complete our application form, here
- We will review your application and forward it to your account manager in China
- You and your account manager will talk about your motivation and personal goals
- Matching and interview
- Register for the Intern in China Program
- Preparations for your stay in China
- Arrival in China
... and afterwards
9. After arriving in China you will meet with a contact person of our partner institutions, usually your account manager.
First you will receive an introduction course about general things you should keep in mind and about the area you are living in. You also will receive your welcome package (city map, SIM card, public transportation card).
On your first working day your account manager will accompany you to your working place and introduce you to your new employer. He/she or his/her colleagues will also assist you regarding everyday issues you might encounter.
During your stay, you and your fellow program participants can join various social activities, usually 3 times a week. If you should have booked the additional language classes, these will take place 6 hours a week (Beijing, Shanghai & Chengdu) according to your language level and working schedule (please, keep in mind the fixed starting dates for the beginner level, FAQ).
During your stay and afterwards we will assist you in building your own professional network in China.
Of course, you can extend this program or participate in another one. Just let us know!