Internship in China - Preparations
- Inform yourself on our homepage
- Ask potential questions, here
- Complete our application form, here
- We will review your application and forward it to your account manager in China
- You and your account manager will talk about your motivation and personal goals
- Matching and interview
- Register for the Intern in China Program
- Preparations for your stay in China
- Arrival in China
After the matching has been successful, you should already start to prepare your stay in China. If you haven’t booked an apartment together with your intern placement, now is the time to take care of your accommodation in China.
You also have to book your flights and apply for a visa. For which visa you need to apply depends on the place and company. Also visa regulations differ from country to country. Your account manager will gladly assist you with all related matters and provide the necessary documents to you.
All important information can be found on the PRC’s official visa website:
Usually the easiest way is to hire a visa service.
In general the following documents/information will be required:
- Completed visa application form with a biometric picture (against light blue or white background)
- Information regarding your living place in China
- Maybe an invitation letter (you will receive one from your inviting company via your account manager)
- Maybe your itinerary
Please, also consider to inform yourself about China and to polish up your Business English.