Internship in China - Individualized Service
Everyone who has already been working or living abroad knows how many formalities are to cover and that there will be always some uncertainties. Therefore we gladly assist you in advance to your stay and of course during your stay.
The responsible program coordinators in China are also expats like you. This guarantees a good understanding of issues at hand as they for sure already made the same experiences.
You are also welcome to ask any question you might have about our program before applying.
Amongst others our service includes:
- 24/7 on-call emergency service
- Support during your visa application
- Welcome package (city map, SIM-Card, public transportation card)
- Introduction courses
- Support for your travel plans
- Cultural Activities three times a week
- Support in building your professional network
- Introduction to the company
After your arrival in China you and your account manager will visit your new employer, so you can easily get to know each other. Your account manager will be there for you during your whole stay and gladly assist you if any issues should arise.
A further decisive advantage of our program is that we will help you to build your own professional network in China – also after your stay.