Internship in China - Matching
- Inform yourself on our homepage
- Ask potential questions, here
- Complete our application form, here
- We will review your application and forward it to your account manager in China
- You and your account manager will talk about your motivation and personal goals
- Matching and interview
- Register for the Intern in China Program
- Preparations for your stay in China
- Arrival in China
5. You and your account manager will talk about your motivation and personal goals
Your account manager will get in touch with you via Skype or phone and pre-select some suitable position.
During your Skype/phone conference you and your account manager will talk about your motivation and personal goals regarding the internship. Following your conversation he/she will select some suitable positions for you.
6. Matching and Interview
Your account manager will forward your application files (CV and motivation letter) to suitable companies and discuss the terms of the internship with them.
He/she will then introduce internship offers to you. If you are happy with his/her suggestion, an interview between you and the company will be arranged.
7. Register for the Intern in China Program
After you and the company agree upon each other, you have to register (legally binding) for our Intern in China Program. Now you have to start to take care of the necessary preparations for your stay in China. Of course, here we will gladly assist you.